Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Alhamdulillah

Dengan Nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang ...

hidup, penuh dengan keajaiban.

Don't ask me about my life, they're the secrets of life
It's a grant, an ordeal, it is a world of desires
I have sold it to God then went away in the procession of the guided ones
My way indeed is a way of Quran, sword, and an affliction
God has blessed it and the prophets have walked on it before me
The parades of the martyrs slaked it with rivers of blood
So found it a redolent greensward framed with radiance
But my destiny is what the Lord wants and pleases
Gaining the absolute victory, or martyrdom and immortality
When you are existed on this earth, with a very limited life
Be the heroism and the guidance, or what a lousy existence it would be




No comments: