Sunday, March 23, 2014

#lalala~

Dengan Nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang ...

Lagu ini. Ada. Calming effect.
The best part. Part 'lala' *grin*



Somewhere, a voice calls, in the depths of my heart
May I always be dreaming, the dreams that move my heart

So many tears of despair, uncountable through and through
I know on the other side of them I'll be sure to find you

Everytime we fall down to the ground we look up to the sky above
We wake to it's blueness, as if for the first time
Though the road is long, lonely and the end far away, out of sight
I can, with these arms, embrace the light

As I bid farewell my heart stops, tenderly I feel
My silent empty soul begins to listen to what is real

The wonder of living, the wonder of dying
The wind, town, and flowers, we all dance in unity

Somewhere, a voice calls, in the depths of my heart
keep dreaming your dreams, don't ever let them part

Why speak of all your sadness or of life's painfull woes
Instead let the same voice sing a gentle song for you

The whispering voice, we will never want to forget,
in each passing memory always there to guide you
When a miror has been broken, shattered pieces scattered on the ground
Glimpses of new life, are reflected all around

Window of beginning let shine the light of a new dawn
Let my silent, empty soul be filled and reborn

No need to search the land, nor sail across the sea
'Cause it's here shining inside me, it's right here deep inside me
Thanks to you I've found the light, and it's always with me

No comments: